4 bedrooms. 2 separate living areas. Covered outdoor living area. Air conditioning. Premium elevated homesite. And less than 200m from parklands! This house and land package has been prepared on a registered, ready to build on block of land in Ecco Ripley so you can start building sooner!
Ideal for the growing family, the Viola features a spacious open plan living area at the heart of the home, kitchen with breakfast bar and spacious walk in pantry, covered outdoor living area, and a separate lounge that's ideal as a home theatre. Parents will enjoy added peace and privacy with the principal suite located at the rear of the home, away from the other bedrooms. There's something everyone will love!
Featuring an impressive builder bonus that allows you to complete your home for less, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features of the Viola design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Separate lounge
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- "Complete your home for less offer" including: Colorbond Roof, Truecore Steel Frame and Truss, 2 x split system air conditioners, carpet to bedrooms, tiles to main living areas and outdoor living area, dishwasher and ceiling fans
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
The "Complete your home for less" offer ends 31st March 2019. Talk to us today to find out more and start your journey to building a new home with Sekisui House.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale || ||450 sqm ||205.2 sqm |
Floor plan depicts Inspire facade