Live large on this 569sqm registered block of land in Ecco Ripley! Just a stone's throw from parklands and walking distance to Ripley Town Centre, everything you need for modern family living is on your doorstep.
We've packaged our popular 4 bedroom Viola design on this block, which features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Separate lounge
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Ideal for the growing family, the Viola features a spacious open plan living area at the heart of the home, kitchen with breakfast bar and spacious walk in pantry, covered outdoor living area, and a separate lounge that's ideal as a home theatre.
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- Floor coverings throughout
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today about starting your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||569 sqm ||210.1 sqm |