HomeBuilder & First Home Owner's Grant Eligible Property^
Under construction now, this double storey home is located in a prime position in Ecco Ripley overlooking fun-filled parklands and just a short walk to all the amenities on offer in Ripley Town Centre.
We've taken care of everything so when construction of this brand new home is complete you can simply add your furniture and start enjoying the Ecco Ripley lifestyle!
Ideal for a growing family, key features of the home include:
- 4 bedrooms, all positioned on the first floor with principal suite featuring ensuite and spacious balcony to take in the parkland views
- Spacious open plan living area on the ground floor combining the kitchen, family and dining room
- Covered outdoor living area with direct access from the dining room
- Convenient ground floor powder room
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms, linen cupboard and under stair storage space
- Single garage with secure access directly into the home
Under construction now, this home comes complete with a host of inclusions so you can simply add your furniture and start living:
- Landscaping including turf, gardens and fencing
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high ceilings to ground floor
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 600mm electric oven and gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Window coverings
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to home ownership - before the HomeBuilder grant ends!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Under construction ||240 sqm ||168.38 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner's Grant are Government initiatives. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant