If you've been searching for the perfect home to build in an elevated location with all the modern conveniences of parks and shopping at your fingertips.... the wait is over!
We've pre-packaged our Norfolk home design on an elevated block of land in Ecco Ripley that's registered and ready to build on now! Located within Ecco Ripley's newest neighbourhood Lighthaven, you'll be just a short walk from the $5 million Faye Carr Park precinct and only a few minutes drive to Ripley Town Centre where Coles, a medical centre and a number of specialty stores are now open.
This comprehensive house and land package has been carefully prepared to include everything you'll need to simply move in and start living:
- 6.5kW solar panel system included at no cost - receive discounted electricity from day one and access the full solar benefit after 60 months^
- Fixed price site costs
- COLORBOND roof and TRUECORE steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Covered outdoor living area including floor tiles
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 900mm free standing cooker with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- LED downlights
- Fully landscaped including turf, timber fencing, letterbox and clothesline
- NBN Ready and connected to natural gas
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway.
And, all of this within walking distance to the Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, café, recreational facilities and community spaces. Now open 7 days a week.
Key features of the Norfolk design include:
- 4 bedrooms with the secondary bedrooms located off a separate hallway
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to building a brand new home. Our display homes are open 7 days at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
^Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system and discounted electricity is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY and full terms and conditions regarding this offer.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||181.8 sqm |