This brand new 4 bedroom home recently completed construction and is ready to move in now! From this premium hilltop position in Ecco Ripley, you'll enjoy cooling breezes and parkland views, plus you're just a short walking distance to all the amenities on offer in nearby Ripley Town Centre. With convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways, Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive.
The ideal family home, key features include:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- Separate lounge room
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the rear of the home for optimal privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with direct access into the home
Designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy a possible, this brand new home comes complete with everything you need to simply move in and start living:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation
- Window coverings
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to bedrooms
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Modern colour scheme selected by our experienced colour consultant
Construction is now complete with this home ready to move in now!
Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 400m from each home, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Ripley Town Centre is forecast to produce 20,000 local jobs to support a projected population of more than 130,000 people over the next 20 years.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection. Our Sekisui House display homes are open 7 days via Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area ||Garage area ||Outdoor Area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||206 sqm ||36.25 sqm ||8.64 sqm |