In a premium hilltop position in Ecco Ripley, this brand new 4 bedroom home is now under construction. Due for completion in May 2020, the turn-key home features everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living. An extensive network of parklands are just moments from your door, plus you're just a short walking distance to all the amenities on offer in nearby Ripley Town Centre. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are just a short drive and with convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways, Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive.
With multiple living areas and separated sleeping zones, this family friendly home features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- Separate lounge room at the front of the home
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the front of the home for optimal privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with direct access into the home
Designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy a possible, this home comes complete with everything you need to simply move in and start living:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation
- Window coverings
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to bedrooms
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Modern colour scheme selected by our experienced colour consultant
Construction is underway with projected move in date May 2020.
Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 400m from each home, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Ripley Town Centre is forecast to produce 20,000 local jobs to support a projected population of more than 130,000 people over the next 20 years.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this home under construction or visit our Sekisui House display homes, open 7 days via Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||375 sqm ||207.36 sqm |