Construction is now complete on this brand new 4-bedroom home, so if you're ready to move, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for! Eligible for the QLD Government First Home Owners Grant, this brand new turn-key home is located in a premium, elevated position in Ecco Ripley and features everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living.
Ideal for a growing family, the home is positioned just moments from an extensive network of parklands that cater to all ages and even the pampered pooch, plus you're just a short walking distance to all the amenities on offer in nearby Ripley Town Centre including Coles. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are just a short drive away and with convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways, Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive.
Carefully designed to maximise living space, this home features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features island bench for casual entertaining
- Covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the front of the home for optimal privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious linen plus built-in robes to secondary bedrooms
- Spacious main bathroom conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Double garage with direct access into the home
Designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy a possible, this home comes complete with everything you need to simply move in and start living:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to bedrooms
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Modern colour scheme selected by our experienced colour consultant
This home is brand new and ready to move in now!
Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 400m from each home, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Ripley Town Centre is forecast to produce 20,000 local jobs to support a projected population of more than 130,000 people over the next 20 years.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this home or visit our Sekisui House display homes, open 7 days via Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||193.76 sqm |