This 4 bedroom house and land package has been prepared on a registered, ready to build on block of land in Ecco Ripley, that's less than 200m from parklands and green open space. Ideal for growing families, the Norfolk offers clever separation of living and sleeping areas, with the open plan living area positioned at the heart of the home. For added privacy, the secondary bedrooms are positioned off a separate hallway, conveniently surrounding the main bathroom. The covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home further extends your living space.
Featuring an impressive builder bonus that allows you to complete your home for less, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features of the Norfolk design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- "Complete your home for less offer" including: Colorbond Roof, Truecore Steel Frame and Truss, 2 x split system air conditioners, carpet to bedrooms, tiles to main living areas and outdoor living area, dishwasher and ceiling fans
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
The "Complete your home for less" offer ends 31st March 2019. Talk to us today to find out more and start your journey to building a new home with Sekisui House.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||181.8 sqm |
Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade