This 4 bedroom house and land package has been prepared on a registered, ready to build on block of land in Ecco Ripley, that's less than 200m from parklands and green open space. Ideal for growing families, we've packaged the Viola design on this block of land that offers clever separation of living and sleeping areas, with the open plan living area positioned at the heart of the home. For added privacy, the secondary bedrooms are positioned off a separate hallway, conveniently surrounding the main bathroom. The covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home further extends your living space.
Key features of the Viola design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Separate lounge
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Floor coverings throughout
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today about starting your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||205.1 sqm |