Featuring four bedrooms, two separate living area plus covered outdoor living area, this family friendly home has been packaged on a premium, elevated allotment in Ecco Ripley. With expansive views and less than 200m to parklands, this is the pick of Ecco Ripley's newest land release that's due to register soon.
Ideal for the growing family, the Viola features a spacious open plan living area at the heart of the home, kitchen with breakfast bar and spacious walk in pantry, covered outdoor living area, and a separate lounge that's ideal as a home theatre. Parents will enjoy added peace and privacy with the principal suite located at the rear of the home, away from the other bedrooms.
Featuring an impressive builder bonus that allows you to complete your home for less, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features of the Viola design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Separate lounge
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- "Complete your home for less offer" including: Colorbond Roof, Truecore Steel Frame and Truss, 2 x split system air conditioners, carpet to bedrooms, tiles to main living areas and outdoor living area, dishwasher and ceiling fans
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Window coverings
- Fly Screens
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
The "Complete your home for less" offer is available for a limited time only. Talk to us today to find out more and start your journey to building a new home with Sekisui House.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||205.2 sqm |