This house and land package is the ideal solution to building a brand new home! Packaged with everything from window coverings to air conditioning, the 375sqm block is in an elevated position in Ecco Ripley, less than 200m for parklands and just a short walk to all the amenities on offer at the Ripley Town Centre.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen/dining/family area, separate laundry, double garage and covered outdoor living, there's everything you need for comfortable family living.
Featuring an impressive builder bonus that allows you to complete your home for less, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features of this home design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- "Complete your home for less offer" including: Colorbond Roof, Truecore Steel Frame and Truss, 2 x split system air conditioners, carpet to bedrooms, tiles to main living areas and outdoor living area, dishwasher and ceiling fans
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
- Window coverings
- Fly screens
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
The "Complete your home for less" offer is available for a limited time only. Talk to us today to find out more and start your journey to building a new home with Sekisui House.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||183.3 sqm |