Brand new and ready to move in now, this 4 bedroom home with generous backyard comes complete with everything you need to simply move in and start living. A 6.5kW solar panel system, window coverings, split system air conditioning, floor coverings, stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding cooker, gas hot water, and landscaping are all included. Just bring your family and add your furniture to make it your own!
Located in Ecco Ripley's latest neighbourhood, this home is just a mere stone's throw from an extensive network of parklands and green open space. There's picnic spots with BBQ's, basketball courts, playgrounds, off-leash dog park, cricket pitch, kick-about areas, learn to ride course, and more, all connected by walkways and cycle paths.
Located in the true urban heart of the Ripley region, Ecco Ripley is positioned alongside the Ripley Town Centre, the main retail and commercial precinct for the entire region featuring a full line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway shops, medical centre, dentist, vet and more. Brisbane is only 40 minutes drive with easy access to both Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Key features of this brand new home include:
- 4 bedrooms - built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors to secondary bedrooms and walk-in robe to principal suite
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features 900mm freestanding electric oven and gas cooktop and stone bench tops
- Spacious outdoor living area connected to the living space via glass sliding doors
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home and into the backyard (ideal for the lawnmover!)
This home comes complete with an extensive list of inclusions so you can simply move in and start enjoying the Ecco Ripley lifestyle:
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 900mm free standing cooker with electric oven and gas cooktop
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2590mm high ceilings
- LED lighting
- NBN Ready
- Landscaping including turf, fencing and gardens
- Clothesline and letterbox
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to secondary bedrooms - principal suite features walk-in robe
- 6.5kW solar panel system with real time usage data via the Sekisui House energy app (battery ready system)
- COLORBOND roof, whirlie birds and eave vents
- TRUECORE steel frame
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to find out more about this brand new home or visit our display homes at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||193.76 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.