Construction is underway on this 4-bedroom home, so if you're ready to move, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for! Due for completion in August 2020, you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start living with the extensive range of inclusions - from the window coverings to the landscaping, it's all taken care of.
Eligible for the QLD Government First Home Owners Grant, this turn-key home is located in a premium position in Ecco Ripley, directly opposite green open space.
Ideal for a growing family, the home is positioned just moments from an extensive network of parklands that cater to all ages and even the pampered pooch, plus you're just a short walking distance to all the amenities on offer in nearby Ripley Town Centre including Coles, medical centre, gym, dentist, vet, takeaways and more. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are just a short drive away and with convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways, Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive.
Carefully designed to maximise living space, this home features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features island bench for casual entertaining
- Covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the front of the home for optimal privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious linen plus built-in robes to secondary bedrooms
- Spacious main bathroom conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Double garage with direct access into the home
Designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy a possible, this home comes complete with everything you need to simply move in and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to bedrooms
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Modern colour scheme selected by our experienced colour consultant
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this home under construction or visit our Sekisui House display homes, open 7 days via Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
This home is under construction. Interior images are to be used as a guide only. Colour schemes and orientation may vary.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||375 sqm ||192 sqm |