This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for! A brand new home that's complete and ready to move in! Eligible for the QLD Government $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant*, this turn-key home is located in a premium position in Ecco Ripley, directly opposite green open space and just a short walk to parklands that feature everything from basketball courts to playgrounds!
All the amenities on offer in nearby Ripley Town Centre including Coles, medical centre, gym, dentist, vet, takeaways and more are also just a short drive away - or take a walk or cycle with the connecting pathways. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are also just a short drive and with convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways, Brisbane is a 43km commute.
Ideal for a growing family where there's space for time together and apart, the carefully designed home truly maximises living space, and features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area forming the central hub of the home
- Kitchen features island bench for casual entertaining
- Covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the front of the home for optimal privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious linen plus built-in robes to secondary bedrooms
- Spacious main bathroom conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Double garage with direct access into the home
Designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy a possible, this home comes complete with everything you need to simply move in and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||192 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. The $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.