HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
If you're looking for a family friendly home that's close to parks, shops and schools, this is it!! We've specifically designed this 4 bedroom home to suit this 464sqm allotment in Ecco Ripley that's registered and ready to build on now! Featuring a huge covered outdoor living area, spacious open plan living space and the cleverly separated bedrooms, there's space for the entire family to be together, and apart!
Key features of the home design include:
- 4 Bedrooms, all located off a separate hallway for optimal privacy and separation from the main living area
- Principal suite features ensuite and walk in robe plus access to the grand outdoor living area
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Grand covered outdoor living area with direct access of the kitchen/dining area
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system included with StoddartPAY offer**
- Site cost allowance
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today and start your journey to building a brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||464 sqm ||214.8 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.