HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for eligible owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
Move into a brand new home before Christmas! This 4 bedroom home recently completed construction so you can simply move in, add your furniture and start living. An opportunity not to be missed, this brand new home is ideally located within 200m of parklands and green open space in Ecco Ripley, and just a short drive to all the amenities on offer in Ripley Town Centre including Coles supermarket.
Designed to meet the guidelines of the HomeBuilder grant, if you're a first home buyer, you could receive up to $40,000 in Government Grants^ when you combine with the $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant!
Features of this home include:
- Spacious open plan living area that combines the kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access and convenient location off the kitchen
- 4 bedrooms, all located down one side of the home
- Principal suite is located at the front of the home for optimal privacy and features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home
This home comes complete with an extensive list of inclusions, such as:
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- NBN Ready
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Wall and ceiling insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents for enhanced comfort
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Window coverings throughout
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to home ownership - before the HomeBuilder grant ends!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||190.1 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown is an artist impression only. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant.