HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for all home buyers, $40,000 for first home buyers!
With council approved plans already in place on a registered block of land, this Fast Track house and land package by Sekisui House is your opportunity to start building a new home sooner!
Located in Ecco Ripley and ticking all the boxes with an elevated position less than 200m to parklands, 4 bedroom home design and comprehensive turn-key inclusions, this is the perfect opportunity to build a brand new home and access the available government grants!
The driveway, landscaping, fencing, window coverings, 6.5kW solar panel system and more are all included in the fixed price and we guarantee a 16 week build time from slab pour^.
Ideal for a young family, this thoughtfully considered home design features everything you need for easy living:
- 4 bedrooms
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom features bath, shower and separate toilet
- Open plan living area that combines the kitchen, dining and family area
- Generous covered outdoor living area for year round entertaining
- Double garage with secure internal access into the home and backyard
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy, and as fast, as possible and comes complete with:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY^
- Fixed price site costs
- Fixed price contract
- Guaranteed 16 week build time from slab pour^
- Fast track site start with council approved plans already in place for this home design
- Pre-selected colour schemes by our experienced colour consultant
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Timber fencing, turf and gardens
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
And, all of this within walking distance to the Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, café, recreational facilities and community spaces. Now open 7 days a week.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Make an investment in your future and talk to us today. Whilst this home isn't under construction, you can view this design on display and experience our quality range of standard inclusions.
^Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY and guaranteed build time and the full terms and conditions regarding this offer.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||190.1 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Images may feature specification upgrades, design options, decorator items and alternate facades which are not included in the base price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. ^Conditions apply. Full terms and conditions regarding the guaranteed build time are included in your building contract. Sekisui House Services QLD Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC BL No. 1154622.