Located in an elevated position directly opposite green open space, this 4 bedroom home is already under construction so you can move into a brand new home sooner!
Specifically designed to suit this 445sqm allotment, the home offers everything you need for comfortable family living, including spacious open plan living area, grand outdoor living area, internal laundry plus large storage space with direct to the double garage which also offers convenient rear pedestrian access. The home has been positioned on the lot to provide plenty of yard space for the family pooch!
If you're a first home buyer, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Ideal for a growing family with spacious open plan living, this home features:
- 4 bedrooms, secondary bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room
- Grand covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with access from the family room via glass sliding doors
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home and rear yard
- Separate laundry
- Storage room with direct access off the garage and into the laundry
Under construction now, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- NBN ready
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD.
This property is located directly opposite green open space that connects to an extensive network of parklands that include playgrounds, off-leash dog park, cricket pitch, basketball court and more. Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled access to health, retail and community amenities at nearby Ripley Town Centre, including Coles, medical centre, gym, dentist, vet, cafe and more. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are also just a short drive.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
This home is under construction now. Talk to us today to find out more and secure one of our few remaining ready built homes in Ecco Ripley!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Under construction ||445 sqm ||194.9 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622.