Brand new and ready to move in now, this family home is the perfect match of design and location. The layout of the double storey home, with the main living area and grand balcony on the first floor, has been specifically designed to take advantage of the elevated position in Ecco Ripley that overlooks natural bushland. The home is also located just a few steps from the new Spear Lily Park that's ideal for picnics and soaking in the views of the surrounding mountain ranges.
Ideal for a growing family, this thoughtfully considered home design features everything you need for easy living and to enjoy the bushland views:
- Main living areas position on the first floor including open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Entertainers kitchen features island bench and spacious walk-in pantry
- Spacious balcony with room for an outdoor setting to take in the cooling breezes and bushland views
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located on the first floor and remaining bedrooms located on the ground floor
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Study nook located on the first floor for easy supervision
- Convenient first floor powder room
- Separate living area on the ground floor, the ideal teenage retreat
- Main bathroom features bath, shower and separate toilet and is conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Separatey laundry located next to the main bathroom for housework efficiency
- Covered outdoor living area located off the separate lounge room
- Double garage with secure internal access into the home and yard
Brand new and ready to move in now, you can simply add your furniture and start living with this long list of items all included:
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings to the first floor
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite and laundry
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregrate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Timber fencing, turf and gardens
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary and Cunningham Highways. The convenience of Ripley Town Centre is also just a short walk away with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, café, medical centre, dentist, vet, bakery and community spaces now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Call today to arrange an inspection of this stunning family home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||300 sqm ||257.35 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.