HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
Under construction now and with a projected completion date in December 2020, you could be in a brand new home sooner than you think - and this one is HomeBuilder Grant eligible^!
An opportunity not to be missed, this home is ideally located in an elevated position with bushland views, directly opposite green open space in Ecco Ripley! Plus, this home is located just a short walk from award-winning parklands that will keep the entire family entertained - including the pampered pooch - and Ripley Town Centre where Coles, a gym, cafe, dentist, medical centre, vet and more are now open.
Designed to meet the guidelines of the HomeBuilder grant, if you're a first home buyer, you could receive up to $40,000 in Government Grants^ when you combine with the $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant!
Features of this home include:
- All four bedrooms located on the first floor
- Principal suite features spacious balcony to take in the bushland views
- Main bathroom and separate toilet centrally located near the secondary bedrooms for added convenience
- Downstairs features spacious open plan living combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Grand covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with dual sliding door access
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home
- Convenient downstairs powder room
- Separate laundry with direct external access
- Understair storage
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
The complete package, when construction is complete you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start living with the extensive list of inclusions:
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- NBN Ready
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Wall and ceiling insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents for enhanced comfort
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Window coverings throughout
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to home ownership - before the HomeBuilder grant ends!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||238.74 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown is an artist impression only. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant.