HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for all home buyers, $40,000 for first home buyers!
With council approved plans already in place on a registered block of land, this Fast Track House and Land package by Sekisui House is your opportunity to start building a new home sooner!
The perfect match of design and location, this double storey home design takes advantage of the elevated position in Ecco Ripley that overlooks natural bushland with the first floor featuring the main living area and a grand balcony to capture the views.
Ideal for a growing family, this thoughtfully considered home design features everything you need for easy living and to enjoy the bushland views:
- Main living areas position on the first floor including open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Entertainers kitchen features island bench and spacious walk-in pantry
- Spacious balcony with room for an outdoor setting to take in the bushland views
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located on the first floor and remaining bedrooms located on the ground floor
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- e-space located on the first floor for easy supervision
- First floor powder room
- Separate living area on the ground floor, the ideal teenage retreat
- Main bathroom features bath, shower and separate toilet and is conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Separatey laundry located next to the main bathroom for housework efficiency
- Covered outdoor living area located off the separate lounge room
- Double garage with secure internal access into the home and yard
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy, and as fast, as possible and comes complete with:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY^
- Fixed price site costs
- Fixed price contract
- Guaranteed 20 week build time^
- Fast track site start with council approved plans already in place for this home design
- Pre-selected colour schemes by our experienced colour consultant
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Timber fencing, turf and gardens
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary and Cunningham Highways. The convenience of Ripley Town Centre is also just a short walk away with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, café, medical centre, dentist, vet, bakery and community spaces now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Make an investment in your future and talk to us today. Whilst this home isn't under construction, you can view our quality range of standard inclusions by visiting our display homes at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
^Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY and guaranteed build time and the full terms and conditions regarding this offer.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||257.35 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Images may feature specification upgrades, design options, decorator items and alternate facades which are not included in the base price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. ^Conditions apply. Full terms and conditions regarding the guaranteed build time are included in your building contract. Sekisui House Services QLD Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC BL No. 1154622.