Under construction now and located directly opposite green open space in Ecco Ripley, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! HomeBuilder and $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant eligible^, this 4 bedroom home is ideal for a young family and takes the hassle out of building because construction is already underway!
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD.
This property is located directly opposite green open space that connects to an extensive network of parklands that include playgrounds, off-leash dog park, cricket pitch, basketball court and more. Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled access to health, retail and community amenities at nearby Ripley Town Centre, including Coles, medical centre, gym, dentist, vet, cafe and more. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are also just a short drive.
Ideal for a growing family, this home offers flexible living and features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area forming the central hub of the home
- Kitchen features island bench, 900mm freestanding cooker with electric oven and gas cooktop
- Integrated, covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the front of the home and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- 4th bedroom is positioned at the rear of the home making it the perfect multi-purpose space, ideal as a guest room, home office or even play room!
- Built-in robes to secondary bedrooms, space efficient internal laundry plus linen
- Spacious main bathroom centrally located for added convenience
- Single garage with direct internal access into the home
Under construction now, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||160.68 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner's Grant are Government initiatives. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant