To help make building a new home easier , we've prepared a comprehensive house and land package in Ecco Ripley's latest land release, pairing our family favourite, the Viola 205 design, with this 375sqm block of land that's ideally positioned within 200m of green open space. With an anticipated land registration of October 2020 and a guaranteed build time^^, if you're an eligible first home buyer, you can combine the $25,000 HomeBuilder and $15,000 First Home Owners grants and receive $40,000 in government grants^. There's never been a better time to build.
With multiple living areas and separated sleeping zones, this family friendly home features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area accessed via glass sliding doors off the family area
- Separate lounge room at the front of the home
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite located at the front of the home for optimal privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom conveniently located near the secondary bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with direct access into the home
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Site cost allowance
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Westinghouse 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 400m from each home across the entire community, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||205 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.