Custom designed 4 bedroom home
Located in Ecco Ripley, this spacious four bedroom home has been custom designed to take full advantage of the 520sqm block of land.
Soon to commence construction, this home will be perfect for young families looking for room to grow, as well as first home buyers looking to make a smart move for their future. First home buyers can even take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Buyer Grant^ making it even easier to purchase your first home.
With a host of features including open plan living, a spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and an integrated outdoor living area, this one won't last long.
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located close to parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where you can find Coles and a number of speciality stores.
Key features of this home design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- Principal suite privately positioned at the rear of the home featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry with direct access to the garage and laundry
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home
- Main bathroom features shower, bath and separate toilet
- Ample storage throughout including built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard.
Soon to commence construction, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- NBN ready
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||520 sqm ||196.53 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant