Spacious family home
Located on a generous 509sqm block of land in Ecco Ripley, this double storey, four bedroom home is perfectly suited to young families looking for room to move.
Soon to commence construction, this home features open plan living, a spacious kitchen and an integrated outdoor living area perfect for entertaining.
First home buyers will not want to miss this opportunity to take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Buyer Grant^ making it even easier to purchase your first home.
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located close to parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where you can find Coles and a number of speciality stores.
Key features of this home design include:
- 4 bedrooms all located upstairs for added privacy
- Principal suite features ensuite and large built-in robe
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features direct access to the laundry
- Covered outdoor living area accessed through glass sliding doors off the dining room
- Main bathroom upstairs features shower, bath and separate toilet
- Downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Ample storage throughout including built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home.
Soon to commence construction, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- NBN ready
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||509 sqm ||213.22 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant