4 Bedroom home commencing construction soon
This is the opportunity you've been waiting for! This spacious four bedroom home offers the perfect mixture of intelligent design and low-maintenance living. Located close to an extensive network of parks and green open spaces, this home features multiple living areas, integrated indoor/outdoor living and a functional kitchen with walk-in pantry.
And if you're a first home buyer, you can take full advantage of the QLD Government's First Home Owner Grant^ making it even easier to move into your first home sooner!
The perfect design for families, this home features:
- Spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area accessed through glass sliding doors off the family room
- Separate living area at the front of the home, perfect as a second lounge room, home office, or play room
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry
- 4 bedrooms all located off separate hallways for privacy
- Spacious principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Separate laundry with direct access to the backyard
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
Commencing construction soon, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- NBN ready
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||207.38 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant