4 Bedroom home perfect for families
Soon to commence construction, this four bedroom home perfectly caters to families looking for room to grow! Located in a convenient position within Ecco Ripley, this double storey home takes full advantage of the low-maintenance 300sqm block of land.
This home has been cleverly designed with an integrated living area downstairs forming the central hub of the home. Upstairs, you will find all four bedrooms with the principal suite featuring its own private balcony.
This home is First Home Owners' Grant eligible^, so if you're a first home buyer, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The perfect design for families, this home features:
- Spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Large covered outdoor living area downstairs accessed through glass sliding doors
- 4 bedrooms all located upstairs for added privacy
- Spacious principal suite features built-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Separate laundry with direct access to the backyard
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home.
Commencing construction soon, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- NBN ready
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||228.76 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant