Located in Ecco Ripley’s latest land release, this premium 471sqm lot offers views across Ecco Ripley parklands and out towards the Flinders Ranges, along with unrivalled connectivity to parklands, green open space and Ripley Town Centre. We've carefully selected the ideal home design to suit this allotment to create a comprehensive house and land package.
Designed with in-built flexibility, this home is perfect for a growing family and features:
- 4 bedrooms, with principal suite located at the front of the home and features walk-in robe and ensuite
- 4th bedroom is positioned at the rear of the home and is the perfect multi-purpose space, ideal as a guest bedroom, home office, or additional living space
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features breakfast bar, 900mm cooker, stone benchtops, soft close doors and drawers
- e-space located within the open plan living area, ideal for easy home supervision
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with direct access from the family room via glass sliding doors
- Centrally located family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Single garage with secure internal access directly into the home
This house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready and natural gas available
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox, clothesline and TV aerial
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. Parklands and green open space are no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths feature throughout, and Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre.
- A new walking and cycle path to be completed later this year will connect Ecco Ripley's sixth release to award-winning parks and facilities, children’s playgrounds, multi-purpose courts, off-leash dog park, outdoor gym and sheltered barbecue areas
- Walk or cycle to Ripley Town Centre offering Coles, a Medical Centre, Anytime Fitness, cafes and restaurants, community spaces and more
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home or stop by our display homes located at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||471 sqm ||154.86 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.