HomeBuilder & First Home Owner Grant Eligible property^!
Featuring four bedrooms and two separate living areas plus covered outdoor living area, this home is ideal for growing families who need room to move. We've packaged this design on a large 577sqm, elevated allotment in Ecco Ripley's latest land release that offers views across Ecco Ripley parklands and out towards the Flinders Ranges.
The perfect design for growing families, this home features:
- Spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Separate lounge at the front of the home - also ideal as a home office
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite featuring walk-in robe and ensuite located towards the front of the home
- Secondary bedrooms are privately located off a separate hallway and conveniently surround the main bathroom
- Integrated, covered outdoor living area located at the rear of the home offering indoor/outdoor living from the family room
- Kitchen features 900mm freestanding cooker, stone benctops, soft close doors and drawers, overhead cabinetry and walk-in pantry
- Ample storage solutions throughout including built-in robes to secondary bedrooms and large linen cupboard
- Separate laundry that has been centrally located for housework efficiency
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
This house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready and natural gas available
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding electric oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Ceiling and wall insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents to help naturally cool the home
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox, clothesline and TV aerial
Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 400m from each home, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Ecco Ripley is also positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Call today to start your journey to building a new home or stop by our display homes located at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||577 sqm ||205 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.