4 Bedroom home perfect for entertaining!
Located in Ecco Ripley, close to Ripley Town Centre and an extensive network of parks and green open spaces, this home provides the perfect match of location and living! You will be surprised how much space there is on this 375sqm block, which has been perfectly paired with the four bedroom Emerald home design with an extended outdoor living area.
And if you're a first home buyer, don't miss this opportunity to take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Buyer's Grant^!
The ideal first home, the design features:
- 4 bedrooms
- Principal suite located off a separate hallway for added privacy, and features an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Large outdoor living area at the rear of home with access from the family room via glass sliding doors
- Centrally located main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Space efficient laundry
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- NBN ready
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||196.13 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant