New house and land package - ready to build!
We've packaged this spacious 536sqm allotment in Ecco Ripley with the perfect home design. The Viola features four bedrooms, two separate living areas plus a covered outdoor living area, perfect for families. With the land registered and ready to build on, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The perfect design for families, this home features:
- Spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Separate lounge at the front of the home - also ideal as a home office
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite featuring walk-in robe and ensuite located towards the rear of the home
- Integrated, covered outdoor living area located at the rear of the home offering indoor/outdoor living from the family room
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry
- Ample storage solutions throughout including built-in robes to secondary bedrooms and large linen cupboard
- Separate laundry with direct access to the backyard
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
This house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes: Interior:
- LED Lighting package
- 20mm Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Overhead cupboards to kitchen
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- 900mm Freestanding oven
- Floor coverings throughout including outdoor living area
- TRUECORE Steel frame
- Premium fittings with Dorf tapware, Gainsborough lever style door furniture and Caroma accessories
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation.
- Site cost allowance
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Colorbond roof with sarking
- Gas hot water system
- NBN ready
- Natural gas available
- 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY agreement**
- Whirlie birds & eave vents
Boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 400m from each home, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Ecco Ripley is also positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where you can find Coles and number of specialty stores.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Call today to start your journey to building a new home or stop by our display homes located at 12 Parkview Parade, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||536 sqm ||206.32 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No.1154622.