Located in Ecco Ripley's latest land release in an elevated position with bushland outlook, we've paired this flat, 461sqm corner allotment with the ideal home design to create a comprehensive house and land package.
The Magenta is one of our most popular designs and with a host of features including spacious open plan living, large walk-in pantry and integrated outdoor living area, it's no wonder why! Key features include:
- 4 bedrooms
- Secondary bedrooms are located off a separate hallway
- Secluded principal suite privately positioned towards the front of the home featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry, 900mm freestanding cooker, soft close doors and drawers and stone benchtops
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home
- Main bathroom features shower, bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with direct external access
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home and backyard
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||461 sqm ||183.3 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final (covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No.1154622.