Recently completed construction, this 4 bedroom family home is brand new and ready to move in now!
Located in Ecco Ripley, just a stones' throw from parks, shopping and dining, it's perfect for family living - both inside with it's thoughtfully designed floor plan that separates the living and sleeping areas, and outside the home with room for the pampered pooch and easy access to fun-filled parklands! With turn-key inclusions such as landscaping, driveway, fencing, and window coverings all included, you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start enjoying the Ecco Ripley lifestyle.
Located in Ecco Ripley, all the modern conveniences you need are right at your fingertips. This home is ideally positioned within 200m of parklands which include fun for everyone in the family - including the pampered pooch! Connected by an extensive network of pathways, you'll find facilities such as basketball court, cricket pitch, off leash dog park, multiple playgrounds including toddler playground, multi-purpose courts, kick-about areas with goal posts, bike education path, snakes and ladders game, sundial, bbq's and picnic tables and an outdoor gym!! It's the parklands of your dreams!
Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences on offer at Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where a number of stores are now open including Coles, medical centre, gym, dentist, vet, takeaway stores, hairdresser and more! If you need to commute, Springfield is 11 minutes drive and Brisbane only 40 minutes with easy access to both Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Key features of the home design include:
- 4 Bedrooms, with the secondary bedrooms located off a separate hallway for optimal privacy and surrounding the main bathroom for added convenience
- Principal Suite features spacious robe and ensuite and is located at the front of the home, away from the other bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features island bench and the biggest pantry you've ever seen
- Spacious covered outdoor living that connects seamlessly from the open plan living area
- Separate laundry conveniently located off the kitchen and with direct access outdoors
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home and backyard
Brand new, having only recently completed construction, this home comes complete with:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- Freestanding Westinghouse 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation
- Window coverings throughout including blockout blinds to bedrooms
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to bedrooms
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Modern colour scheme selected by our experienced colour consultant
- NBN Ready
- QLD Government $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant eligible property (buyer eligibility criteria apply)
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this brand new home and secure your future in Ecco Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||182.68 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622