Ecco Ripley has just launched it's latest land release and with anticipated land registration by the end of this year, this is the perfect opportunity to build a brand new home and access the $25,000 HomeBuilder grant^! To help make building a new home easier, we've carefully prepared a house and land package, pairing the perfect home design with the ideal allotment.
If you're an eligible first home buyer, you can combine the HomeBuilder and $15,000 First Home Owner grants^ and receive $40,000 in government grants. There's never been a better time to start your journey to building a brand new home.
Catering to a busy family, the Cascade boasts intelligent design features that offer the perfect balance of comfort and convenience. When you dream of functional spaces, the open plan living area truly delivers. Ensuring you are always connected, the kitchen is positioned to offer social interaction across the dining, family, study space and outdoor living area. The integrated study nook makes excellent use of space, whilst its position ensures easy homework supervision.
Key features of this home design include:
- 4 bedrooms with the principal suite positioned at the rear of the home featuring large built-in robe and ensuite
- Fourth bedroom positioned off a separate hallway with convenient access to the main bathroom, making it ideal for a young child or guests
- Integrated open plan living area that combines the kitchen, dining, family area and study nook
- Covered outdoor living with dual access from both the principal suite and family room
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry, 900mm freestanding cooker, soft close doors and drawers, overhead cupboards, stone benchtops
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
This house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready and natural gas available
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox, clothesline and TV aerial
Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 200m from each house, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Just 43kms from Brisbane CBD, Ecco Ripley is also positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Call today to start your journey to building a new home or stop by our display homes located at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||385 sqm ||184.72 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.