HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
If you're looking for a family friendly home with backyard space and within close proximity of parks, shops and schools, you've found it! We've packaged our family favourite, the Viola 205 design on a registered, ready to build 450sqm allotment in the first stage of The Plateau Estate.
Key features of the home design include:
- 4 Bedrooms, with all secondary bedrooms privately located off a separate hallway and conveniently surround the main bathroom - ideal for families!
- Separate lounge at the front of the home
- Principal suite features ensuite and walk in robe and is located at the front of the home, away from the other bedrooms for maximum privacy
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area at the centre of the home
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
- Separate laundry located towards the centre of the home for optimal housework efficiency
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system included with StoddartPAY offer**
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years. Talk to us today and start your journey to building a brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||450 sqm ||205 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Site costs not included. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.