To help make building a new home easier, we've paired this 375sqm allotment in The Plateau Estate with the ideal home design to create the perfect match of location and living! The Plateau Estate is located in South East Queensland's thriving western growth corridor. With close proximity to schools, shops and playgrounds, this house and land package is ideal for a young family.
Key features of the home design include:
- 4 Bedrooms, with all secondary bedrooms privately located off a separate hallway with convenient access to the main bathroom - ideal for family living
- Principal suite features ensuite and walk in robe and is located at the front of the home for maximum privacy
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area at the centre of the home
- Kitchen features breakfast bar, 900mm freestanding cooker and large walk-in pantry - perfect for not only your dry goods, but bulky appliances and recipe books too!
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home with access via glass sliding doors from the family room
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
- Separate laundry located towards the centre of the home for optimal housework efficiency
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system included with StoddartPAY offer**
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years. Talk to us today and start your journey to building a brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||181.76 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Site costs not included. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.