Low maintenance house & land package - perfect for families!
If you're looking for a low-maintenance family home in the countryside that's connected to everything you need, then this is it! The perfect match of location and living, we've paired the Aster home design with this 350sqm block of land in Waterlea - a thriving master-planned community just 12 minutes from the Ipswich CBD.
Boasting an impressive outdoor living area, the Aster truly embraces the outdoors. Integrated with the open plan living area via double glass sliding doors, this home truly blends the boundaries between indoors and out. The functional layout perfectly balances social areas to entertain and private spaces to relax. The position of the fourth bedroom lends itself to multi-purpose living – perfect for use as a home office or hobby room as lifestyle needs change.
With spacious open plan living, this low-maintenance home features:
- 4 bedrooms, with the principal suite privately positioned at the front of the home and featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Centrally located main bathroom which features a shower, bath and separate toilet
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry
- Large covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home accessed via glass sliding doors off the family room
- Centrally located laundry with external access
- Double garage with direct access into the laundry and home
Designed to help make building a brand new home as easy as possible, this house and land package comes complete with a long list of incusions, such as:
- Site cost allowance
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting package
- 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY offer* - conditions apply
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm European freestanding oven with gas cooktop and slimline undermount rangehood
- Overhead cabinetry, soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Dorf tapware, Gainsborough door furniture and Caroma accessories
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
Waterlea is the perfect choice for those seeking a healthy and happy lifestyle whilst still being close and connected to everything you need:
- Walk to primary school, supermarket, medical centre and shops
- 1.5km to Walloon train station connecting Brisbane and Ipswich
- Waterlea's Village Hub with childcare centre and cafe now open
- Walk to parks and playgrounds with interconnected bike and walking paths totalling 2.4km
- Less than 10 mins to RAAF Amberley, 12 mins to Ipswich CBD
- Close the amenities of Walloon including primary school, medical centre, dentist, hair and beauty, pharmacy, supermarket, cafes and more.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home in Waterlea, Walloon or stop by our display homes located at 12 Parkview Parade, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||350 sqm ||189.9 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No.1154622.