New release house and land package
Located in Waterlea close to everything you need, this four bedroom home is perfect for families looking for room to move. We've paired the ever-popular Viola design with this 400sqm block of land in Waterlea - a thriving master-planned community just 12 minutes from the Ipswich CBD.
Offering the perfect balance of entertaining spaces and sleepy retreats, the Viola is the ideal home for a growing family. There's space to come together in the spacious open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family room and integrates seamlessly to the outdoor living area via glass sliding doors. The principal suite is privately located at the front of the home, whilst the secondary bedrooms are located off a separate hallway and conveniently surround the main bathroom. The separate lounge at the front of the home provides another space to retreat, or makes an ideal home office.
With spacious open plan living, this home features:
- 4 bedrooms, all located off hallways for added privacy
- Principal suite features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom features a shower, bath and separate toilet
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry
- Additional lounge room located at the front of the home - perfect as a play room or home office
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home accessed via glass sliding doors off the family room
- Separate laundry with external access
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home and backyard
Designed to help make building a brand new home as easy as possible, this house and land package comes complete with a long list of incusions, such as:
- Site cost allowance
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting package
- 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY offer* - conditions apply
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm European freestanding oven with gas cooktop and slimline undermount rangehood
- Overhead cabinetry, soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Dorf tapware, Gainsborough door furniture and Caroma accessories
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
Waterlea is the perfect choice for those seeking a healthy and happy lifestyle whilst still being close and connected to everything you need:
- Walk to primary school, supermarket, medical centre and shops
- 1.5km to Walloon train station connecting Brisbane and Ipswich
- Waterlea's Village Hub with childcare centre and cafe now open
- Walk to parks and playgrounds with interconnected bike and walking paths totalling 2.4km
- Less than 10 mins to RAAF Amberley, 12 mins to Ipswich CBD
- Close the amenities of Walloon including primary school, medical centre, dentist, hair and beauty, pharmacy, supermarket, cafes and more.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home in Waterlea, Walloon or stop by our display homes located at 12 Parkview Parade, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||400 sqm ||205.03 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No.1154622.