With an elevated position high in Ecco Ripley capturing views across the valley, this double storey terrace home is complete and ready to move in now.
Featuring three bedrooms, open plan living area, separate living room and single garage along with well appointed features such as landscaping, Truecore steel frame construction, split system air conditioning and gas hot water, you can move into a brand new home without the wait! Being a brand new home, it also qualifies for the QLD Government $15,000 First Home Owner's grant.
There's also no body corporate fees and you'll be within walking distance to the Ripley Town Centre and an abundance of parkland and green open space.
Stage 1 of the the Ripley Town Centre is now open and features a full line Coles Supermarket and a number of speciality stores.
Make your move to South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor and talk to us today.
Key features of this Terrace Home include:
- Three bedrooms positioned on the first floor
- Balcony and walk-in robe to bedroom 1 with views over the valley
- Main bathroom on the first floor, plus ground floor powder room
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate living room at the front of the home
- Space efficient European style laundry
- Single garage with secure internal access
- Study nook on the first floor
- Covered outdoor living area
Your new home includes:
- Steel frame construction
- Landscaping, fencing, letterbox and clothesline
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water
- Air conditioning to family and bed 1
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- 600mm Westinghouse appliances
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||135 sqm ||132.4 sqm |