Live a low maintenance life in this three bedroom terrace home that's located just 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD. With no body corporate fees, this well appointed, freestanding home is positioned opposite green open space, a stone's through from an extensive network of parklands, and only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre where a number of stores including Coles, medical centre, gym, cafe, vet, and dentist are now open!
Complete and ready to move in now, you can secure this freestanding terrace home for only $2,000 deposit with balance payable on settlement. Plus, if you're a first home buyer, this property is eligible for the $15,000 QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant!
With a focus on maximising living space, key features of this terrace home include:
- Two bedrooms on the first floor - principal suite features ensuite and balcony
- Third bedroom on the ground floor
- Main bathroom on first floor, plus ground floor powder room
- Spacious u-shaped kitchen
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Single carport with remote garage door with tandem car parking space
Ready to move in now, this home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Call now to arrange an inspection!
Please note: the 3D tour is of Lot 500 Joy Chambers Circuit and is to be used a guide only. Colour schemes, orientation, window and door locations may vary.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||133 sqm ||133.9 sqm |