Located directly opposite large green open space that's connected to an extensive network of parklands, this low maintenance three bedroom terrace home is brand new and ready to move in now!
With bedrooms located on both floors and spacious open plan living, this home suits a variety of lifestyles from young families to downsizers. Designed and built by Sekisui House, the home features everything you would need to simply move in and start living including landscaping, fencing, window coverings, and split system air conditioning.
This brand new terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Key features of the home design include:
- Three bedrooms - one on the ground floor and two on the first floor
- Principal suite features ensuite, large built-in robe and balcony overlooking green open space
- Convenient ground floor powder room, plus main bathroom on the first floor
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- 2 car spaces - Single carport with remote garage door plus single tandem outdoor space
Ecco Ripley offers everything you need at your fingertips. There's parks, playgrounds, basketball courts, outdoor gym, off-leash dog park, cricket pitch, netball half court, picnic spots with views of Flinders Peak, learn to ride bike path, outdoor snakes and ladders playground and so much more! Plus, right next door to Ecco Ripley you'll find Ripley Town Centre where stage 1 is now open and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, gym, cafe, takeaway, vet, dentist, hair salon, nail salon and more. Bus transit is already here and with convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways, Ipswich and Springfield are 11 minutes drive and it's 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Secure your future now for only $2,000 deposit with balance payable on settlement. This is an opportunity not to be missed in Queensland's thriving western growth corridor. Call today to arrange an inspection!
Please note: the 3D tour is of Lot 500 Joy Chambers Circuit and is to be used a guide only. Colour schemes, orientation, window and door locations may vary. Please note: Landscape plan and orientation may vary depending on specific lot chosen. Please speak to a new home consultant.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||133 sqm ||133.9 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.