Complete and ready to move in now this well-appointed terrace home offers low maintenance living directly across the road from green open space, and only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre.
*Special Offer - Come home to an added touch of luxury and convenience without spending a cent more. Purchase a Park Circuit Terrace home between 15th June 2019 and 31st July 2019 and you’ll receive a luxury appliance package for free! Offer includes fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, BBQ & TV. Conditions apply - speak to a new home consultant for details.
Individually titled, there's no body corporate fees payable, plus, if you're a first home buyer, this property is eligible for the $15,000 QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant.
Packed full of inclusions, everything from the landscaping to the window coverings is included so you can simply add your furniture and start living.
Key features of this terrace home include:
- Three bedrooms - with two positioned on the first floor and one on the ground floor
- Principal suite features ensuite and balcony overlooking green open space
- Main bathroom on first floor, plus ground floor powder room
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Single carport with remote garage door with tandem car parking space
Complete and ready to move in now, this terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Act now and secure your property in the booming western growth corridor.
Please note: the video is to be used as a guide only and shows interior vision of the Display Terrace, Lot 504.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||132 sqm ||133.9 sqm |