Live a low maintenance life in this three bedroom terrace home in the heart of Ripley - Queensland's fastest growing suburb. Just 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD, this well appointed terrace home is positioned directly across the road from green open space and only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre. A display terrace is now open for inspection Saturday's 10am-12pm for a limited time!
Complete and ready to move in now, this brand new terrace home is on a freehold title which means there are no body corporate fees! Plus, if you're a first home buyer, this property is eligible for the QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant.
Packed full of inclusions, everything from the landscaping to the window coverings is included so you can simply add your furniture and start living.
Key features of this terrace home include:
- Three bedrooms - with two positioned on the first floor and one on the ground floor
- Principal suite features ensuite and balcony overlooking green open space
- Main bathroom on first floor, plus ground floor powder room
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Single carport with remote garage door with tandem car parking space
Complete and ready to move in now, this terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame and truss
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- 8.7 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Call now to arrange your inspection or visit our Display Terrace, now open Saturday's 10am-12pm for a limited time - McLean Street, Ripley.
Please note: the video is to be used as a guide only and shows interior vision of the Display Terrace, Lot 504.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||132 sqm ||133.9 sqm |