Positioned just a stone's throw from parklands, this cleverly designed home is brand new and ready to move in now!! Designed to maximise living space and promote a low maintenance lifestyle, this well appointed, three bedroom home comes complete with everything from the landscaping to the window coverings so you can simply add your furniture and start living. Great news for first home buyers, this home is eligible for the QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant, and to minimise ongoing costs, there's no body corporate fees with this home individually titled!
Ecco Ripley is a haven for those who love the outdoors. An extensive network of parklands are all connected by pathways and cycle paths with facilities for all age groups and the pampered pooch! Highlights include an outdoor gym, basketball court, multiple playgrounds including toddler friendly playground, cricket pitch, learn to ride bike path, bbq's, picnic spots, off leash dog park and more! Your weekends are sorted and all of this is literally just a few steps from your door!
Key features of this double storey home include:
- Three bedrooms all positioned on the first floor
- Main bathroom on first floor, plus convenient ground floor powder room
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Single carport with remote garage door
Complete and ready to move in now, this brand new terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Ecco Ripley is positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor and is located only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre. Coles, medical centre, gym, takeaway stores, vet, dentist and more are already open with more set to come in the future. Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive with Ipswich and Springfield 11 minutes away with easy access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways. The bus route also connects to the Springfield train station.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to find out more about this brand new home and arrange an inspection.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||132 sqm ||142 sqm |