Construction is complete on this brand new double storey home that has been meticulously designed to maximise living space and promote a low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring three bedrooms and an open plan living space, this home comes complete with everything from the landscaping to the window coverings so you can simply add your furniture and start living. The outdoors will be calling you with an extensive network of parklands including basketball court, cricket pitch, playground, off-leash dog park and more just a street away!
Ecco Ripley is positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor and is located only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre. Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive with Ipswich and Springfield 11 minutes away with easy access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways. The bus route also connects to the Springfield train station.
Unlike a townhouse, there's no body corporate fees to pay, and if you're a first home buyer, this property is eligible for the $15,000 QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant!
Key features of this double storey home include:
- Three bedrooms - two on the first floor and one on the ground floor, all featuring walk in robes
- Balcony located off the principal suite
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Under stair storage
- Single carport with remote garage door
Complete and ready to move in now, this brand new terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection! Rental appraisals available.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||128.3 sqm |