Positioned in a premium location in Ecco Ripley, this well-appointed three bedroom home has been carefully designed to maximise living space and promote a low maintenance lifestyle. Construction is complete so you can simply move in and start living with everything from the landscaping to the window coverings all included. Ideally located just a street away from an extensive network of parklands including basketball court, cricket pitch, playground, off-leash dog park, a true indoor/outdoor lifestyle awaits!
Unlike a townhouse, there's no body corporate fees to pay, and if you're a first home buyer, this property is eligible for the $15,000 QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant!
Key features of this double storey home include:
- Three bedrooms - two on the first floor and one on the ground floor, all featuring walk-in robes
- Balcony located off the principal suite
- Two bathrooms - one on each floor
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Under stair storage
- Single carport with remote garage door
Complete and ready to move in now, this brand new terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Ecco Ripley is positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor and is located only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre. Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive with Ipswich and Springfield 11 minutes away with easy access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways. The bus route also connects to the Springfield train station.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection!
Please note: Landscape plan and orientation may vary depending on specific lot chosen. Please speak to a new home consultant.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Ready to move in ||172 sqm ||128.3 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. The $15,000 First Home Owners Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant for details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.