This double storey home is brand new and ready to move into now! Designed to maximise living space and promote a low maintenance lifestyle, this well appointed home is located only a street away from an extensive network of parklands in Ecco Ripley. If you like to entertain, this home is ideal with the living areas located on the ground floor, and all the bedrooms located upstairs for ultimate privacy! Convenience is offered with direct internal access into the home from the garage, plus a ground floor powder room. There's also under stair storage and built-in robes to each of the bedrooms.
You can simply add your furniture and start living with the home complete with everything from the landscaping to the window coverings. Plus, unlike a townhouse, there's no body corporate fees to pay, and if you're a first home buyer, this property is eligible for the $15,000 QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant!
Key features of this double storey home include:
- Three bedrooms all located on the first floor
- Two bathrooms including the ensuite to the principal suite
- Ground floor powder room
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Feature timber screen to main living area
- Separate family room upstairs
- Internal, European style laundry
- Under stair storage
- Single garage with remote garage door and secure access directly into the home
Complete and ready to move in now, this brand new terrace home comes complete with:
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Ecco Ripley is positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor and is located only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre. Brisbane is just 40 minutes drive with Ipswich and Springfield 11 minutes away with easy access to both the Centenary and Cunningham highways. The bus route also connects to the Springfield train station.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection! Rental appraisals available.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||135.1 sqm |