Positioned just a stone's throw from parklands, this cleverly designed home is packed full of inclusions and worth an inspection!
Unlike a townhouse, there's no body corporate fees, plus it's brand new and ready to move in now! This is an opportunity not to be missed in Queensland's thriving western growth corridor.
Designed to maximise living space and promote a low maintenance lifestyle, this well appointed, three bedroom terrace home is located only a few minutes drive to the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, Ripley Town Centre and is located near the new bus route that connects to the Springfield train station.
Everything from the landscaping to the window coverings is included so you can simply add your furniture and start living. Key features include:
Complete and ready to move in now, this brand new terrace home comes complete with:
- Three bedrooms all positioned on the first floor
- Main bathroom on first floor, plus ground floor powder room
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family room on the ground floor
- Internal, European style laundry
- Single carport with remote garage door
Talk to us today to arrange an inspection! Rental appraisals available.
- TRUECORE steel frame construction
- 2590mm raised ceiling to ground floor and 2440mm ceiling height to first floor
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- 600mm gas cooktop with electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water system
- LED lighting
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- Concrete driveway
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox, fencing and clothesline)
Sekisui House - Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to find out more about this brand new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||142 sqm |
Landscape plan and orientation may vary depending on specific lot chosen. Please speak to a new home consultant.