Currently Under Construction at Melrose Park
This well-proportioned one bedroom apartment features an adaptable study space offering additional flexibility and space. Situated on level 5, its square layout means seamless living from the kitchen to dining to outdoor balcony space.
You're only moments to the best resident amenity Melrose Park North has to offer, including a resident-only internal park, gym, infrared sauna, yoga studio, games room, pet wash facilities, a work-from-home office hub as well as the future supermarket and village green cafe.
- Spacious open-plan apartment with elevated ceilings and windows that flood the apartment with natural light
- Kitchen, dining and living areas integrate seamlessly with a large, tiled north-facing balcony
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and separate study
- Split system air conditioning, LED downlights, block-out motorised roller blinds and high-quality carpet and tiles throughout
- Premium European appliances from Ilve, including gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave
- Stone benchtops, soft close drawers, and ceramic tile splashbacks throughout
- Smart apartment tech, including automated app-controlled lights, blinds, air conditioning, and keyless entry
- Wellness features include water and air filtration, sound insulation, a resident's wellness room and access to a communal garden providing fresh produce
- Video intercom security system to apartment, secure building access, secure parking, and storage area
2C Wykoff Lane, Melrose Park, NSW 2114.
Open 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Sunday. Closed Mondays.