This spacious 3-bedroom apartment on level 12 will be an entertainers delight, featuring open plan kitchen and living spaces that flow onto a sizeable outdoor balcony. Perfect for those with growing families, the layout features a master bedroom suite that is tucked away from the rest of the bedrooms. a convenient study nook, and an in-house laundry, ensuring your home at Melrose Park is equipped with all the essentials. Just moments away from the finest resident amenities in Melrose Park North, indulge in exclusive access to an internal park, a well-equipped gym, an infrared sauna, a yoga studio, a games room, pet grooming facilities, a remote work-friendly office hub, and anticipate the upcoming convenience of a supermarket and a village green cafe.
About Melrose Park:
- Brought to you by multi-award-winning residential development company Sekisui House, who have delivered over 2 million homes worldwide.
- Superbly crafted residences designed for you to live in harmony with the environment.
- Community-focused masterplan with future-proof technology and health-conscious design.
- Approx 50,000m2 (4 times the size of the SCG) of parkland, green open spaces, and playgrounds.
- Part of Sydney's first iconic Smart Community with leading smart living and sustainability initiatives.
- A new shopping village and future retail town centre including 2 supermarkets and 25+ specialty stores.
- 10-minute drive to Parramatta CBD and a 30-minute drive to Sydney's CBD.
- Free shuttle service to Meadowbank Train Station and Meadowbank Wharf exclusive to Melrose Park residents.
- Proximity to a range of transport connections, including the future second stage of the Parramatta Light Rail.
VISIT OUR DISPLAY SUITE
2C Wykoff Lane, Melrose Park, NSW 2114.
Open 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Sunday. Closed Mondays.
*Images are indicative.