The One Bedroom Plus gives you the size and flexibility of many 2 bedroom apartments—without the price tag. You’ve got oversized living, bedroom and balcony spaces big on natural light. Generous kitchen fitted with premium European appliances. Plus, a study offers endless options—whether it’s WFH, space for the dog or for friends to stay after Saturday night dinners.
You’re only moments away from the best resident amenity Melrose Park North has to offer, including a resident-only internal park, gym, infrared sauna, yoga studio, games room, pet wash facilities, a work-from-home office hub as well as the future supermarket and village green cafe.
About Melrose Park:
- Brought to you by multi-award-winning residential development company Sekisui House, who have delivered over 2 million homes worldwide.
- Superbly crafted residences designed for you to live in harmony with the environment.
- Community-focused masterplan with future-proof technology and health-conscious design.
- Approx 50,000m2 (4 times the size of the SCG) of parkland, green open spaces, and playgrounds.
- Part of Sydney's first iconic Smart Community with leading smart living and sustainability initiatives.
- A new shopping village and future retail town centre including 2 supermarkets and 25+ specialty stores.
- 10-minute drive to Parramatta CBD and a 30-minute drive to Sydney's CBD.
- Free shuttle service to Meadowbank Train Station and Meadowbank Wharf exclusive to Melrose Park residents.
- Proximity to a range of transport connections, including the future second stage of the Parramatta Light Rail.
VISIT OUR DISPLAY SUITE
2C Wykoff Lane, Melrose Park, NSW 2114.
Open 10am to 4pm, Tuesday to Sunday. Closed Mondays.
*Images are indicative.