Park Circuit Terraces – our latest collection of freestanding two and three bedroom homes designed and built exclusively by Sekisui House.
Ideally positioned in Ecco Ripley adjacent to an abundance of green open space, a stone’s throw from the brand new state-of-the-art adventure park, and a short walk to all the amenities on offer at the regional Ripley Town Centre, this is your opportunity to live a modern, connected life.
As construction is already underway - and some homes ready to move in now - you can secure your new home for only $2,000 deposit^ and with no progress payments needed throughout construction giving you that all important financial breathing space. Plus, eligible first home buyers may qualify for the Queensland Government $15,000 First Home Owners’ Grant.
With a thoughtful design approach to maximise living space and a comprehensive range of inclusions, Park Circuit Terraces are the new home solution you’ve been waiting for.
Key features include:
Click here to view property listings
- Ready-to-move-in homes now available
- Three bedrooms with open plan kitchen/lounge/dining
- Individually titled lots
- No body corporate fees
- Secure with only $2,000 deposit and no more to pay until settlement
- Turn-key inclusions so all you have to do is move in. Includes landscaping, fencing, window coverings and floor coverings.
- Bluescope Truecore® Steel Frame Construction
- Quality range of fixtures and fittings from renowned brands such as Silestone, Caroma, Colorbond and Dorf
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
- 9km to Ipswich CBD, 16km to Springfield and 42km to Brisbane CBD
- Qualifies for the Queensland Government $15,000 First Home Owners’ Grant
- Rental appraisals available. Contact us today.